SS16 Edit

06:35

I have always loved Zara because they have such fast fashion but recently I have been loving some of the other spanish brands which are part of the Inditex group - Bershka & Massimo Dutti. 

Their items are so unique and are defiantly the style I go for so I thought I would do a little SS16 edit just showing what bits I like from the stores, bearing in mind I am loving off the shoulder tops and frills at the moment so the majority will probably involve them!

BERSHKA
Frayed Denim Top
£12.9
9
Strappy Ribbed Top
£12.99
Lace Bra Top
£7.99
 
Crotchet Bambula Top
£14.99
Metallic Spaghetti Strap Dress
£19.99
Frayed Hem Skinny Fit Jeans
£29.99
MASSIMO DUTTI
White Jumpsuit
£79.95
T-Shirt with Sheer Detail
£25.95


Ribbed T-Shirt
£25.95
Halter Neck Top With Frills
£29.95
Striped Dress
£79.95
Flared Button Skirt
£59.95

As you can see, both stores are very similar to the clothes sold in Zara but with Bershka being on the cheaper side and Massimo Dutti being on the more expensive side. Saying that, I love the clothes from both stores and will defiantly be buying some of these ready for the summer!

Thanks for reading,
Lauren x






You Might Also Like

0 comments