Collective beauty haul

10:56

So it has been a long time since I posted.. A-levels and work had literally took over my life! But I'm free from both so trying to get back on track before I start my Fashion Merchandising course in September. Recently I have some crazy obsession with make up! I have always loved make up but I constantly watch make up tutorials on youtube and end up buying any products which the youtuber recommends as good! The make up may be good but my bank account doesn't end up looking too good :-) So here I have a few products which i have bought recently.


I will have to start with my new love - Urban Decay NAKED Smoky palette. Honestly has the most amazing colours and like any of the palettes, the eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend so easily. This by far is my favourite eyeshadow palette and 100% worth the money!



My next favourite product which I bought this month is the contour stick trio by Smashbox. I have always used Benefit hoola powder to contour and Nars creamy concealer to highlight but both are running low so I thought I would opt for different products just to see how they differ. This set includes 3 sticks - Highlight, Bronze and Contour with a step-by-step guide on where to place them depending on the shape of your face. They are really creamy and super easy to blend which is a bonus as you have no harsh lines. Personally I love these so much more than using powder to contour and I feel that they look more natural on the face!

MAC has always been my all time fave make up brand and I find all their products easy to work however I have never used any of their eye products and desperately wanted to try some. Originally I wanted to buy the paint pot in Soft Ochre as so many people use it and say it is good as a base for eyeshadow but unfortunately it was sold out wherever I looked. I wanted a light colour to use as a base as I saw this one which is in the shade Lets Skate and it is a light pink shimmer. It looks so nice under eyeshadow or even on its own!


So I was on amazon looking at all these make up brands which aren't available to purchase in the UK and I came across Milani which I have heard a lot about. As far as I am aware it isn't sold in UK beauty shops but I may be wrong. I saw their baked blushes pop up a few times and they have so many gorgeous colours but I ended up picking 4 to try out. They are honestly the best blushes I have ever used and they are so affordable which is even better! The 4 blushes I got are part of the Baked Blushes range and the colour is so pigmented. I don't use a highlighter when I wear these as they have a shimmer to them. The colours I got from left to right are: 01 Dolce Pink, 03 Berry Amore, 08 Coralina and 09 Red Vino. 



The next product was a bit of a splurge but I got this a while back when it first come out but hardly used it and now I have found a new love for it. This is the lip glow colour reviver balm by Dior in the colour 001 Pink. It is a lip balm which helps chapped lips and also gives them a pinkish glow by adapting to your original lip colour. This was my first Dior lip product and I love it so much!


I have seen so many good reviews on Too Faced products and always wanted to own some of my own. I was looking in TK Maxx (an outlet for designer products) I came across the lip crayon in the shade Bigger Berry (purple shade) and had to buy it! The original price is £19 but I managed to get it for only £5.99 with 10% off as I worked in Homesense which is the sister brand! I found the red lip crayon in the shade Eastwood Red in Homesense a couple of weeks after so I bought that as well! They are moisturising plumping lip tints and basically do what it says in the name - Moisturise, plump and tint! I love these so much and will definitely buy more Too Faced products in the future!



So they turned into quite a long blog post but i am sure that makes up for the 4 months I haven't posted! My aim is to post hopefully each week (we will see) if not at least twice a month! I am looking for a new camera so I can shoot some outfits but so far I have not found any that I like!

Also an update on me, I am officially a Fashion merchandising student at FRA in london and start in 2 weeks time. Exciting!

So thanks for reading and I hope the reviews helped!

Lauren x














You Might Also Like

0 comments