Missguided wishlist

15:35


Sitting at home on a Friday night doing practically nothing, I thought it would be a good idea to finally make a wishlist! My phone camera roll is full of screenshots of clothes that I want to purchase so why not share that with you?! For me, Missguided have some amazing spring/summer clothes at the moment which my bank account may not be too happy about! Anyway, here is my wishlist with some new bits and also some old bits which I have recently discovered!

Ps if you haven't realised already, i like pinks/creams/browns :-)
(click on picture to be directed to website)
 Missguided
Cross front bodycon dress
£35

 Missguided
Satin A line skirt
£25

 Missguided
Side split midi skirt
£15

 Missguided
Sleeveless longline blazer
£35

 Missguided
White croc heeled sandals
£30

 Missguided
Wrap front midi skirt
£20

 Missguided
Double buckle ankle boots
Was £34.99Now £20

 Missguided
Long sleeve crop roll neck
£10

 Missguided
Silky cargo joggers
£18

 Missguided
Long sleeve turtle neck body suit
£12

 Missguided
Long sleeve backless bodysuit
£15

 Missguided
Zip front crepe joggers
£25

 Missguided
Faux suede midi skirt
£22






You Might Also Like

0 comments