Onto Bigger & Better Things...

11:17

My year at FRA has finally finished and can honestly say I have met some of the best people! Now I am patiently waiting for graduation which is at the beginning of July, although I can't find a dress anywhereeeeee!

So prior to starting the college, they told us that there was a 90% success rate on getting a job after we have finished.. & I have done just that! I had an interview with River Island after my work placement but didn't get a feel for it and it just wasn't right for me so I left looking for a job until Arcadia rang me and said they had a job going at Wallis and if i'd like to have an interview there. Obviously i said yes and i am so glad i did! The head office is amazing inside and it is in the perfect place - Oxford Street. Although thats not gonna be good for my bank account! But I found out a few days later that I got the job as an MAA at Wallis!

I am sad to be leaving Victoria's Secret as i have met the best girls there who i will defiantly keep in touch with but i am excited to start a new adventure and be a 9-5 girl!

Thanks for reading,
Lauren x


You Might Also Like

0 comments