Sparkly ballerinas

06:47

As everyone probably knows, shoes are my weakness! There are so many shoes which i've fallen in love with that I can never decide what to buy next!!


I have loved Balenciaga trainers for a while now but i kept putting it off as i wasn't sure whether I would actually wear them or if it was just a one off thing. I hardly ever wear trainers and I only own 1 pair which are Superstars but I have to admit, I literally wear them 24/7! 

I went up London on Wednesday to look for a pair of Balencies - i had my eye on 2 colours but i wasn't fussed which colour I would buy. I went to 3 stores and in all 3, they were sold out in basically every size and they weren't sure when they were coming in! 
When deciding what shoes to buy i was in between the Balenciaga trainers and Chanel pumps but honestly could not make my mind up, but with the trainers being out of stock, i was on a mission to find some Chanel pumps!

I went the Chanel bit in Selfridges and found 2 pairs I wanted to try on but once again - out of stock!!!
I wanted to try one last time and so I went to the Chanel store down New Bond Street and oh my god, it is amazing!!!!! I didn't realise how big it was and the staff were so friendly/helpful! They literally had so many colours of the pumps but I was still looking for the ones I saw at Selfridges and just by luck, they had my size! So i am now a proud owner of some Chanel ballerinas :-))))))

 

 
I haven't worn them out yet but they honestly feel so comfy and they are so pretty!!!

So for now, im gonna put myself on a shoe ban as I literally have no more space to hold any shoes in my bedroom!!!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments