First blog post :-)

05:43

After months of umming and ahhing I have finally started a blog where I can share what I love most: Fashion! 

So before I start, I should tell you a few things about myself:
My name is Lauren, I'm 18 years old and a fashion enthusiast :-) I am currently at sixth form on my last year of A-Levels studying Maths, Chemistry and French. I recently received an offer from Fashion Retail Academy in London to study Fashion Merchandising therefore I will be starting there this september! 

I love high street fashion but also I like to have a bit of designer thrown in (who doesn't?!). I would say my favourite high street brand is Topshop as it offers so many different trends so you are always able to find something that you like! I wouldn't be able to pick my favourite designer as I literally have so many favourites from Moschino to Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors to Louboutin, I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

I will be updating my blog with posts on outfit ideas, fashion hauls and of course latest pictures from fashion shows/newest trends!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog!
Speak soon!


Lauren x









You Might Also Like

0 comments