Bedroom inspooooo

07:36

Saturday morning and I haven't written a blogpost in forever!! So what better than to to a bedroom inspo as i am so excited to re decorate my sisters room and move in! I loveeeee interior design so designing my room is so exciting for me! I am such a a girly girl that i love glitter and really want one wall to have silver glitter wallpaper!! The colour theme is white, black and silver glitter which is what my bedroom is now but i can't wait to have a whole new re decorated room.

I have a massive love for shoes so I'm thinking a feature wall of my favourite shoes?! I literally have so many that they don't fit in my wardrobe now! I have seen some pictures of what i like so that is my first priority.
The next thing which I am 100000% doing is getting a hollywood mirror and revamping my vanity! Make up is like my second favourite thing (after shoes) so having a whole area especially for make up is going to be so good!

I have seen some ideas i like on tumblr and saved my favourite ones to post on my blog.
Hopefully I will start designing my room in the upcoming weeks!

Thanks for reading,
Lauren x











credit: all pictures are from tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments