Public Desire Wishlist

10:32

Shoes are my favourite accessory so I thought I might as well make a wishlist as I've been lusting over a few from Public Desire. I came across this website a few months ago but never purchased anything as nothing really caught my eye, but recently I have seen a few on their website which are must haves! Their shoes are so affordable and a few of the shoes I have seen are even on sale and you can get an extra 20% off sale for a limited time! Bonus!!! So here are a few of the shoes which I have fallen in love with on PD! Enjoy :-)
KOURTNEY BARELY THERE HEELS
WAS £24.99
NOW £16.99

SATINE CAGED HEELS
WAS £29.99
NOW £19.99


MEGARA LACE UP STILETTOS
WAS £29.99
NOW £19.99


KYRA HEELS
£29.99


LOTTIE GOLD BARELY THERE HIGH HEEL
£24.99


ANDREA STILETTOS
£29.99


KELSEY HEELED BOOTS£29.99


JAIMIE FRINGED BOOTS
£29.99





You Might Also Like

0 comments