Christmas Goodies

14:41

Christmas is over for another year! It seems to goo quick leading up to Christmas now and then it is over in a flash. I thought I would share my favourite gifts that I received. I hadn't really wrote a christmas list this year but last minute I thought of a few bits I wanted so handed it to my mum and lucky enough she was able to get them! Heres my top 5 presents:

So first is the Christian Louboutin matte red lipstick which was bought for me by my boyfriend. I've wanted it for ages so I can have a full set with my shoes and nail varnish and all I need now is the lip liner and it's complete!

Louboutin Matte lipstick - SELFRIDGES
Next its 2 pieces from my favourite jewellery brand: Vivienne Westwood. I love her pieces so much and have loads so was excited to open these! The necklace was from my parents and the matching bracelet was from my boyfriend.
Vivienne Westwood necklace and bracelet - CHOICE STORE


I love make up so much and really wanted the Morphe 350 palette but it was literally sold out everywhere! So i settled for this which is very similar with the warm/neutral colours! Morphe brushes is soooooooo pigmented.
Morphe brushes 35W palette - BEAUTYBAY.COM

I got quite a lot of make up for christmas, so I put my favourite items in 1 pic. First is the Too faced milk chocolate soleil powder which 1 smells absolutely amazing and 2 blends so seamlessly on my face! next is the Too Faced 'Better than Sex' mascara which makes my eyelashes so long! Without any hints, my boyfriend bought me the Naked 3 palette and the colours are beautiful! I have Naked 1 and Smokey and can now add this to my collection. Next is the MAC prep +prime finishing powder which is essential after highlighting to make sure your make up doesn't crease! Lastly is this limited edition (i believe) MAC eye pigments in the colour bronze. This set was literally so hard to find as was sold out in the majority of shops which stock MAC.

Left to right - Too faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer, Better than Sex mascara by Too Faced, Naked 3 palette, Mac prep + prime finishing powder, Mac 4 mini pigments in bronze

Lastly will have to be another 2 make up products! A nude lipstick and lipliner is my fave combo so  these two fit perfectly into my make up stash!
MAC lipstick in WHIRL and lipliner in SPICE
Thanks for reading,

Lauren x

You Might Also Like

0 comments