Sales sales sales

03:12

Shopping is by far the best thing to do. I am literally online shopping 24/7 which is not that good for my bank account! This year I didn't buy loads in the sales as I'm saving my money for NYC in march. However I still got some bargains! I bought quite a few bits from Victoria's Secret because how could I resist?!?! 

The main thing i bought this year were these amazing boots from Urban Outfitters. They were reduced from £90 to £30!!!!! They were a match made in heaven! I've literally been looking for some snake print boots for ages but didn't want to pay a lot as I'm not sure how much i would wear them but couldn't resist a £30 pair!

Of course the next things I bought was make up! I literally collect so much make up its not healthy. Kiko has just opened in my hometown and they're sale is soon good! I picked up some the individual eyeshadows as I have the palette and want to fill it up but the price of these shadows are £2.90... £2.90!! They are so pigmented which is unbelievable for the price!

Next I picked up one of their cream eyeshadows. I bought a gold glitter one just before christmas and it is honestly so amazing! So pigmented and easy to put on, therefore I couldn't resist another one.


I hardly have any blushers so decided to get 2 from Kiko. The first one I got is just a normal blusher which basically looks identical to Margin from MAC but obviously so much cheaper. I think it was £3.90... Insane! The next one i got is a cream blusher which I have not used yet but when i swatched it, the colour was so pigmented!



I have never tried the Kiko lipsticks before so thought I'd buy one to see how they were. I literally have 100s of lipsticks so I didn't really need another one but I'm happy I got this as I don't have a lipstick this colour and it doesn't make your lips feel all dry! I also bought the matching lip pencil.


Lastly I bought this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G highlighter which looks absolutely unreal on!!!! I saw this before christmas and literally couldn't believe how much it shimmered but didn't buy it, and now i found it for half price in the sale! 



The KIKO packaging is probably one of my favourite things ever as their items look so sleek and are so different to other brands. Also their make up is so affordable as it is all so pigmented.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren x

You Might Also Like

0 comments