Hair transformation

05:12



My dream has always been to have long blonde hair but my hair has never grown long. I first thought about extensions last year where I saw an instagram hair page and automatically fell in love! The only problem with extensions is they can be a bit pricey and as a first time user I wasn't sure whether I wanted to pay for temporary extensions by a hairdresser or to just buy clip ins. I decided to go with the temp ones by the hairdressers and lucky enough my local hairdressers had just hired someone to do them at their place. I have the 100% remy hair and they last up to 3 months and still look amazing just before they are taken out! I was so pleased with them that I recently got them done again, just in time for christmas! They do take a bit more effort to look after but it is so worth it. Here is a before picture and after picture of my hair.

Thanks for reading,
Lauren x











You Might Also Like

0 comments